Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
I LOVE SUMMER. I love reading in the summer. I particularly love reading outside in the summer. Even more so, I love reading on the beach in the summer. I can read anything on the beach, but there is something about a “beach book” that I love. So, here are ten books to read specifically on the beach.
1. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han: Honestly I just like the cover on this one.
2. Lost & Found by Nicole Williams: Nicole Williams writes good books and this just looks so cute.
3. Last Year’s Mistake by Gina Ciocca: UGGH I NEED TO READ THIS RIGHT NOW IT LOOKS SO GOOD.
4. Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips: This is probs another cover that just makes me think it will be a good book.
5. Finding Paris by Joy Preble: Road trip books are the best and anyone who disagrees with me can promptly leave. Jk you can stay but whatevs.
6. Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid: I’ve been meaning to read a book by Adi Alsaid. They look interesting and more importantly entertaining.
7. Joyride by Anna Banks: LOL I like cute books.
8. Jesse’s Girl by Miranda Kenneally: I love Miranda Kenneally’s books and this one looks so so so so cute I want it RIGHT NOW.
9. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne: POLITICS AND TRUE LOVE? DO I HEAR THE PERFECT BOOK? I THINK I DO.
10. On the Fence by Kasie West: Kasie West writes the best summery books ever. I’ve been meaning to get around to the rest of her books after I read the Distance Between Us.
GET READY FOR SUMMER READING!!! I hope that maybe you found something to add to your beach reading list. Have a great rest of your Tuesday!
What’s your favorite summer read?