Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a great week. This prompt was pretty fun; I tried to use some different authors than the ones that I always use, and it kind of worked (not really). Anyway, enjoy!
1. J.K. Rowling- LOL I LOVE HARRY POTTER
2. Jeannette Walls- Her book The Glass Castle was so amazing. I recommend it to literally everyone. It’s life changing. But more importantly, I would love to talk to her about her experiences as a child and why she decided to write a book. She just seems like a really interesting person.
3. Laurie Halse Anderson- Her books are pure gold. I think that the topics she writes about are so sensitive, but she displays them in a very raw way, that is mentally stimulating in a good way. You feel?
4. Marie Lu- I just love her books. I want to meet her just so I can hug her and say I love you. That’s it.
5. Fisher Amelie- Same as Marie Lu. I would probably start crying if I met either of them.
6. Veronica Roth- So I just want to know what it’s like to have your books be made into a multi-million dollar franchise. Like that’s probably a pretty awesome feeling. But idk since I’ve never met anyone that wrote a book that became a multi-million dollar franchise.
7. C.S. Lewis- You know, I’ve never read any of his books, and I don’t plan to, but he just seems like he had a lot of wisdom. I mean, it’s a little late now, like fifty years late, but hey.
8. George R.R. Martin- If you can come up with Game of Thrones all on your own, you must be pretty awesome. There is a 100% chance that he is the coolest guy on this planet.
9. Roald Dahl- His books were so amazing when I read them as a child, that I think it would be cool to meet him.
10. Dr. Seuss- I feel like there isn’t a person on this earth who wouldn’t want to meet him. Straight up.
Who’s an author that you are dying to meet? Let me know in the comments and have a great Tuesday!