The lovely Shelfies and Selfies nominated me for the Liebster Award. It’s an award that for new bloggers, and I am honored to have been nominated.
- Link back to the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate new bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
- Come up with 11 questions for them to answer
- Notify your nominees
Blogs I nominate:
Questions from Shelfies and Selfies:
1. What are some books that you re-read frequently?
I rarely re-read books, which is kind of weird but not really. I just love a new book. It’s hard for me to pick up a book I’ve already read, when I know there are piles of books waiting to be read. And I just don’t get into the book as much the second time around.
2. What are three 2015 books that you love the cover design of? (Make sure to add pictures)
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Confess by Colleen Hoover
Last Year’s Mistake by Gina Ciocca
3. What is your favourite beverage to drink while reading?
I’m a big fan of tea. Favorite kinds of tea: chamomile, peppermint, green, and chai (preferably in latte form).
4. What book to screen adaptation are you most excited for in 2015?
MOCKINGJAY PART 2 GET PUMPED I NEVER EVEN READ IT BUT J LAW SLAYS SO THE MOVIES ARE AMAZING I HATE PUNCTUATION
5. Who are your favourite book boyfriends?
I don’t think I can even answer this question. Like there’s too many. Lol. But top three would be Chase from Article 5 by Kristen Simmons, every male lead from every book by Fisher Amelie, and Dylan from Dizzy by Nyrae Dawn & Jolene Perry.
6. What lessons have books taught you?
Be yourself. Love yourself. Make good choices. The standards. And just keep reading.
7. If you could only pick 1 genre to read forever, which one would it be and why?
YA CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE CAN GET ME THROUGH ANYTHING.
8. What time of day do you do the most reading?
Any time. I’m probably an afternoon reader or really late at night when I should definitely be sleeping.
9. What are your ‘guilty pleasure’ books to read?
YA CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE YES PLEASE. see question 7
10. What is your favourite book series of all-time?
The Seven Deadly by Fisher Amelie. She just released Fury and I read it in about 2 days and I loved it. I just want that whole series to be released right now. I mean Harry Potter is amazing, but I feel like that’s a little too standard.
11. What books are you most excited to read in 2015?
All of them. Actually, Some Boys by Patty Blount looks really good and I’m really excited for that one. Also Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry because she’s such a great author. Honestly, just go look at my to-read shelf on Goodreads, because there are just too many.
1. What is your ideal setting for reading?
2. If you had to pick one favorite author, who would it be?
3. What’s your favorite season and why?
4. Ebook or hard copy?
5. Where do you get most of the books that you read?
6. What’s your favorite genre of music?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8. What’s your best (happiest, most proud, whatever you want) memory?
9. Dogs or cats?
10. What do you wish to have accomplished by the end of 2015?
11. What do you think makes a “good book”?
Alright, that’s it! Make sure you check out all the blogs I mentioned, because they’re all amazing. Have a great rest of your day! 🙂